Ask A Physician

1-866-HRC-4IVF (472-4483)

Schedule an Appointment

En Español   中文服务

  1. Hidalgo
  2. Infertility Discussion
  3. Wednesday, 15 May 2013
  4.  Subscribe via email
How can my wife and me have kids If I get retrograde ejaculation?
Responses (1)
DrCoffler Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Hello Hidalgo,
There are methods to obtain sperm from the bladder for artificial insemination or IVF. Please set up a consult at the HRC center of your convenience and one of our infertility specialists will gladly assist you starting your family.
Dr Coffler
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Infertility Discussion
  3. # 1
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.