Ask A Physician

1-866-HRC-4IVF (472-4483)

Schedule an Appointment

En Español   中文服务

  1. HRC Anonymous User
  2. Infertility Discussion
  3. Sunday, 03 March 2013
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi Doctor,

I am 39 and about a year ago had a reversal tubal done - long shot, but did not work. Doctor mentioned hydrosalphin? issue - so now we want to go IU or IVF route. Trying to understand that if I have any blockage in my tubes would that totally disqualify me for IU procedure? Thanks for your information.
Responses (1)
DrTourgeman Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Hello - If you doctor told you that you may have a hydrosalpinx, you will need to have an HSG done to check the fallopian tubes. If they are open then an IUI procedure is an option. If you have a hydrosalpinx then you will have to remove the fallopian tube (s), and possibly need IVF.

Hope this helps.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Infertility Discussion
  3. # 1
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.