Ask A Physician

1-866-HRC-4IVF (472-4483)

Schedule an Appointment

En Español   中文服务

  1. HRC Anonymous User
  2. Gender Selection
  3. Tuesday, 26 February 2013
  4.  Subscribe via email
We have 2 boys both conceived naturally, we would love to have a girl to add to our family, we live in the noth of England we can come to the usa in july 2011 with our boys as part of a vacation, i would like to know what procedures we need to do before we come to america? what medications i need to take, can it be done in a clinic near my home? do i need injections etc. We would like to get everything ready to correspond with flying to america so we only need one trip(we will be coming for 3 weeks) I will be just turned 37.
Hope You Can help us
Kind Regards
Responses (1)
DrCoffler Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
I will be glad to help. You may start the process in your home country and complete it in California. The first step is to schedule a phone consult.
Please email me your contact information to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., and I will help you set it up.

Dr. Coffler
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Gender Selection
  3. # 1
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.