Ask A Physician

1-866-HRC-4IVF (472-4483)

Schedule an Appointment

En Español   中文服务

  1. HRC Anonymous User
  2. IVF
  3. Tuesday, 26 February 2013
  4.  Subscribe via email
I live in Australia and can not get Cyvita for my husband which is what my Dr wants him on. Is there any Australian equivalent that I can get as I need it in a hurry.
Responses (1)
DrDourron Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
An american alternative is Proxeed which is available on the Internet. Alternatively,you husband may take an L-Carnitine supplemnet with is the main active ingredient. I hope this helps.

N. Edward Dourron, M.D.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. IVF
  3. # 1
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.